Ensuring the future of self-sovereign identity requires a strong community. We want to bring together our vibrant community of developers, enterprises, business and government leaders, NGOs, Sovrin Foundation staff, and volunteers.
The Sovrin Alliance unites all these people to serve the needs of identity holders everywhere. This is a community of visionaries. The network we build together and the solutions we engineer together will transform the world.
With your support the Sovrin Alliance will become the destinationfor self-sovereign identity knowledge by...
- Creating robust education and training initiatives to equip developers to work with this growing open source technology
- Uniting SSI developers, enterprises, entrepreneurs, and advocates to collaborate worldwide
- Launching an Alliance Developer Exchange dedicated to building SSI solutions
- Leading the effort to promote interoperability among all platforms and blockchains
- Establishing a learning network for the SSI community
- Offering targeted SSI education and training for executives & business development professionals
- Spearheading a global marketing campaign elevating the overall awareness of SSI
The Sovrin Alliance is proud to offer four tiers of Premier Sponsorships
Enterprises and organizations at the SSI Leader, Innovator, Trailblazer, and Advocate levels
will receive the highest exposure as they support the work of the Sovrin Alliance.
Tier One: Self-Sovereign Identity Leader
As an SSI Leader, your organization provides vital support for creating and operating the Sovrin Alliance. Participating at this level offers unparalleled opportunities to access and benefit from all activities the Alliance offers. Our team will personally keep you connected to our growing community. As an SSI Leader, you’ll receive exclusive invitations to special events and access to Alliance resources. All of our benefits at this level are designed to enhance and amplify your role as a trailblazer in self-sovereign identity.
Tier Two: Self-Sovereign Identity Innovator
As an SSI Innovator, your organization helps deliver support to our SSI technical community and be the seed for launching a Sovrin Alliance Developer Exchange. The Alliance’s values are hard-wired in open source identity. That’s how we started and that’s how we’re building the future of SSI. Together we can build solutions to solve some of the toughest identity challenges. All benefits at this level are designed to give you a leading role in SSI technical innovation.
Tier Three: Self-Sovereign Identity Trailblazer
Self-sovereign identity is an emerging technology that is quickly gaining momentum. Those who have the tools to implement solutions first will win the race to decentralized identity. Benefits at this level are designed for those organizations looking to stay ahead of the pack in utilizing the SSI open source technology and will help get your team closer to developing an SSI tool– quickly.
Tier Four: SSI Advocate
Individuals and organizations that join the Alliance at the Advocate level today will receive the essential tools and resources the Sovrin Alliance offers and become part of this exciting technology!
Contact Helen Garneau for more information email@example.com
Tier Four: SSI Advocate
- One private consulting appointment with a Sovrin team member of your choice
- Enjoy VIP Lounge access at all Sovrin hosted events
- Invitation to Sovrin Annual Holiday Celebration Event
- Full access to library of Sovrin Alliance portal of webinars, event recordings, and publications
- Access to SSI materials dedicated to educating business executives and other publications created for nonprofit, NGO, and academia
- Invitation to participate in a custom Sovrin virtual workshop specifically created for our Alliance Advocates
- SSI Certificate Program Offering a 3-level certified Sovrin developer training program
- Complimentary ticket for one individual to attend Sovrin education events: 72 Hours of Sovrin, Hackathons, Virtual summit, Training Webinars/Seminars
- Your SSI products or services in the online Vendor Directory and in the online NGO Services Vendor Directory
- Complimentary Posting on member-only Job Board
- Complimentary listings on the Sovrin Alliance Developer Exchange